Wednesday 1 November 2017

Writing T4W3

IALT doing my best in my test and writing everything in order.

Image result for writing

Today we had a writing test,I am very nerves to this writing test.I sit on the chair to wait for Ms.Komor share the document to us.First we need to tick the  in the like me,unlike me question.When we finish the question we start to write the test.
The topic give to us is Good Friend,it need us to explain what is good friend.

In that moment I've a little bit mental breakdown,I've no idea about this topic.I think for a few minute and start to type the words down,I trying not to use the translation only by myself.I keep reminding myself to write the language feature,academic language,punctuation correct and use more adjective and verbs.

I didn't knew how is the time going,but I've wasted many time in the paragraph one.This made me didn't finish the conclusion,I can imagine a lots of my point is going to fly away.I know one of my problem is my writing is very easy to off topic and my vocabulary problem.

When the time up,I can see my soul is came out and look at me as a disappoint face.I didn't finish the conclusion,but I already do my best.The disappoint to myself is disappear quickly,I didn't feel too much regret.

Image result for writing test on netbook

No comments:

Post a Comment