Thursday 9 November 2017

Technology T4W4

IALT make a pan cake with ice cream and don't burn it.

Today is a very busy day,year 8 will go to technology and stay in Tamaki college for a whole day.This is the first time that I stay in a college for a whole day,I can use this chance to familiar the college life.But now I still need to do my technology first.

We are making a pan cake with ice cream today.I am not well at cook the pan cake so I decide to let Huri to most of them,the things let me suprise is that she usually to burn the pan cake.I watch her fry the pan cake and try to learn how to fry a pan cake as fast as I can that I won't burn it when I fry it.

Here is the ingredients for a pan cake:
  • 1 1/2 cup of S.R.F
  • 1.2 cup of sugar
  • one egg
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • enough oil to fry teh pan cake
Steps:
  1. Mix well and fry 2 pan cake at the time wait untill bubbles appear on the face of the cake before you turn over.
  2. Cook the cake and serve it with ice cream.
The step looks very easy,but it is very hard to don't burn the pan cake,when our pan cake looks fine,we cut teh middle to see is is cooker.But it always burn or it is uncooked,feeling bad when we are keep fail to cook it.

And it is very hard,I am bad at turn something over on the pan but my is cooked and it is not burn,I am happy of it.But to turn it over still is very hard to me and we need to make sure it didn't burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment