Thursday 2 November 2017

Technology T4W3

IALT making a chocolate cake nice and yum.

Today is the third technology lesson in this term and today we are making another cake which is chocolate cake.

Ingredient of chocolate cake:
  • Three quarter cup of milk
  • One egg
  • One tsp of vanilla essence
  • One and a half of flour
  • Half cup of sugar
  • One quarter of cocoa powder
  • One quarter of oil
Then we found out that the oven is dead that it didn't turn on so we went to the canteen and cook our cake mixture.It is lucky that the others is going the to the Rugby schools competition and we only left 9 people that only has four cake need to cook.

We sit on the chair and waiting for the cake,while we are waiting,we are eating the food in canteen and playing the games.We've play Somakalo,twenty-one and the buzz.I eat many food while we are chatting because I eat too much that I've little dizzy and nausea.

The cake is good to me but we know we can make it more better,but I am happy of this cake,I cut a little piece of cake then went to Ms.Ferguson's class and give it to her.She said the cake looks interesting and it is nice,I said thank you then skip away happily.

The cake is easy to make and it is not too sweet to me,the only thing is not good is the oven.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Rosemary,
    Great technology reflection for your readers to know information about your technology experience with cooking.I really enjoy having you write down the ingredients for people to see what you have putten in.I really liked it if you could put in how you guys made it for some people to try and cook it.
    -Enjoy Reading and NICE JOB!

    ReplyDelete