Tuesday 7 November 2017

Gaming time T4W4

IALT challenging myself and join in the group.

Today,we supposed to have a Kiwi Can in the morning tea time,but because Ms.Lilly is not here so we changed the plan and going to playing outside.

The first game we played is Golden child,We split into two team,I am the team two with Biana,Aletheia and Leilani.I remember that we are the only girls in this team.To many boys and girls are less to much.

The first game we are the team to run,nearly half of us is been stop when they are run and our golden child had been caught.
The second game,we are the team to throwing ball,we didn't caught too many people and we lost the chance to caught the golden child.We loss the game twice so then we change the game into a running game.

I can feel my leg is lost power when I was walk down to the stairs,but I didn't been caught when I was running.I had a little bit shock of this but I felt I am faster than usual.
"Maybe I am not tired as I think"I thought.



I didn't play this game,Kelly said if we didn't want to play we can rest under the tree shadow.I sat down and start drawing on the paper I usually have in my pocket.
Then,when the game finish,because I didn't watch the game,I didn't know how to play this game and what is this game about.

Next,they start to a basketball.I still didn't join them,but Monita come to us and said we need to play the basketball.
"Oh,then I will come"I said.Folded up my draws in my pocket and went to the court.
Kelly didn't says anything so I just stand still and continued to draw.When we go back to class,it's nearly lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment