Tuesday 14 November 2017

Te Tuhi artwork trip T4W5

IALT performance front of others and trying my best.

Today is our last chance to Te Tuhi artwork gallery,our topic this time is create stories and we are going to performance a play in a very big room,I think it is a small empty conference room.

We are focus on role play and poster making.Role playing means acting a character,is like cosplay but a little difference of cosplay,cosplay is acting a character from animes and role playing is acting a character as a performance.

I am performance with Aletheia,Akih and Monita,we are performance 'The Three Little Pigs'.We use half an hour to making up a script and we use a lots of time to practise the script and try to make our play More interesting.

When Ms.Komor told us to stop practising and go have our morning tea I thought this will be our only practise,we have correct some loopholes that is not making sense.It will be very challenge that perform front of others.

Before we going to the Te Tuhi gallery,we are going to make our own poster,I draw a poster about two character I like most in a anime and I draw it is because I don't know what to draw so I decide to draw this two character and out them in my bedroom.But Ms.Komor didn't give back to me so I just give up the thought to take the poster back to home.

When we arrived to the gallery,we first went to the big empty room to performance,and before performanc we are going to practice the perform again.We have a big conversation about the performance and I even hurt my knee by shoeing Monita how to 'jump' into a pot.

Here is the Link for our performance

It is nervous that perform front of the people,but it will be very relax if you ignore the audience and just thought there is no one.I am unexpected not nervous when I am perform the play,I think maybe is because that I am busy looking at the script.Monita forget to push the chairs down that pretend the house has been blow down.

At the last bit,we start to draw our poster of our performance,for example,my group is doing 'The three little pigs' and I am going to made a poster of 'The three little pigs'.We are making the poster by using black maker pen and the color paper.


This is an example picture of our poster,we have the outline maker pen and the color paper to stick on the empty white paper.Also we have continue our draw from yesterday!I forget all about it and when I start to draw it is nearly finish that I need to have a rush,lucky that I've most of it yesterday.


We have different pictures but our draws will look like that,just like you use the pen draw on it.Cool and fun,today is the last lesson in the artwork gallery and it is very fun and a bit nervous about the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment