Monday 13 November 2017

Kiwi sport T4W5

IALT throw the discus correctly and understand the instruction.

Today we are having our Kiwi sport lesson and we are doing discus.I never touch a discus in the past.I think the kiwi sport will be very fun and exciting.

Well,first of all,we are having a warm up game,we need to the past the ball to our team member eight times and the another group will try to block the ball.I hide my my team logo on my shoulder that you can't very see it.

But in the whole game I don't even touch the ball once,my team members all very good and they are just keep play and won that it not very needs me.I am just follow the ball and laughing for some reason like someone drop the ball or either I just remember some funny things.

When we stop the warm up game and start to play the real game,each people has a ring or a discus,I very want to try the discus because the ring is hard to me the handle and I have a little hand and short finger.


do you what is this picture?This is a stature for discus,I don't know why hey build it but this looks cool to me.We need to throw the discus high,far and straight but I find it hard,very hard!Because can't throw it high,far or even straight,but I am not the worst and I not very care of it.

This is fun and challenge to me,how to throw is high,far and straight is a real big question,I am admire the athlete that throw discus(not only this).

No comments:

Post a Comment