Tuesday 28 November 2017

Athletics day with other schools T4W7

IAlT contributing and participating the races I can do and trying my best.
Image result for athleticsImage result for long jumps 标志
Today is the day that the school athlete team going to the stadium at Lloyd Elsmore Park,I am one of the members who going to the stadium.I knew there has a stadium at there but I never been into there before.

I am getting nervous when we arrived to the stadium,I don't know what is my best but I know that I won't be as good as anyone thought,probably the last one.

I meet two people at the stadium who just sit next to me,that is the first time I meet two chinese women when I am represent the school.But even though they speak the same language as me,I still feel strange and nervous when I try to talk to them.It is embrasse when I try to talk to them and they didn't heard me.

But it getting better when we start to having a conversation and talking about the school and the activities around the stadium.I knew they are a mother because a sister usually is not coming,but I still surprised because they looks young.

The activities is going good,I usually talking about the long jump with the two women.Usually is I start a topic or the activities is having some interesting facts.I don't know how long have I jump but I think is not very long,also the discus.

I am very bad at discus that I am shocked when Ms.Thompson I am in the discus team.I am sure that Paris is better than me,she is more powerful than me.
Beside the discus and long jump,I've participated the 100 metre run,because the other girls can't run so Ms.Ashley took me to replace her.

At last,we watch the relay race,our school has two team,a junior student team and a senior student team.I said goodbye to the two women I've talk to for a whole day and went to the bus.When we arrived back to school it's already the home time. Participating is a good choice but it is hard to me to not be shy when I walk back to where my school is from a race.I need more confident to myself and more training to myself.
Image result for lloyd elsmore track

No comments:

Post a Comment