Wednesday 1 November 2017

Math T4W3


WALT recall our basic facts quickly and solve the word problem correctly.


Today's math we don't need to do the math test.But we will have a test with Ms.Komor tomorrow and Friday so Ms.Komor told us to do our word problem.The word problem to me is very easy,the only challenge to me is to explain how do I solve it.

In that case,I will try to found a game to play with others,today the game my group is going to play is flash card,I also notice that none of the playing card is in the box where it should be.

Then I watch the four students from Room 8 and some student in Room 9 play the flash card,it is very fun to race each other and watch it.When the students from Room 8 is gone,I sit down and play with the students in my class.

We played two round and I always the second place.But it is very fun and I can watch them answer the wrong question and watch them cheat each other,it is very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment