Thursday 23 November 2017

Technology T4W6

IALT make a mince pie and don't ruin it.
Image result for mince pie
Today we are making a mince pie!I don't very like to eat the mince pie that I think I may give my pie to my partner.Huriata is not here today so I will buddy up with others.Faith went to Kensington and Monita come with me to do the mince pie.

I am the one who cook the mince and the onion,I think this is one of the important part of whole cooking.Monita is giving me the ingredient that we need to put in the pot and fry it with the mince and onion.

Ingredients:
  • Half onion.
  • Enough mince to let you eat.
  • One cup of water.
  • 3tsp of Bisto gravy
  • Enough peas,salt and pepper
  • Some cheese

Steps:
  • Dice onion and fry it until it soft.
  • Add mince and fry until it cooked.
  • Add one cup of water with 3tsp of Bisto gravy.
  • Add peas,salt and pepper.
  • Line the foil tray with pastry scoop your mince inside and cover the top with pastry and cheese too.
  • P.s:Remember to heat up the oven and the fry pan.
The Mince pie is made very well to me,the only thing is just the pastry is not enough that we can't cover the mince with another pastry and the foil tray is left some place that is no pastry on it that we need to be careful of put the mince on top of it.
Image result for mince pie
Monita cut the extra pastry in our one and put it on the spare part is without the pastry.We put the cheese on top the mince and out it into the oven.To me surprise is that I eat the mince pie all by myself,because I am not very like to eat the mince pie.I thought I will give it to my friends to eat.But I very enjoy the time to make a mince pie,it is not very hard to make that I think I can make it to my dad,he very like mince pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment