Monday 6 November 2017

Kiwisport T4W4

IALA how to run more fast and the skill about running.

Today is the second time we went to the Kiwisport in this term and I thought we would doing running as our topic for this term.We'd been teached about how to run and how to run faster.

And we'd played a game for the beginning of the lesson.It is called matau maui.Each person has one long stick and when the coach Allen said matau,we will step to right and catch the stick at right.When he said maui we needed to turn left and catched the stick at left.If it fell on the ground then we are out.

And we still practicing the game.When we are played the real game,Allen add two more movement.When Allen said paki we needed to clap hand once,if it was rua paki then we needed to clap hand twice and we can't let the stick fell down.

The game started,many people is getting out,out and out.I reluctantly started to the last few person.The course of this game to me was very thrilling.I still get out by a little mistake,I nearly slip then I lost my balance and the stick fell down.I regrettably get in to the game of the game and went to the another circle of the matau maui game.

The final competition is Siale and Leilani,I went to watch this final game and begun to cheering Leilani.Siale wons,Leilani didn't catch the stick,but the game is very fun and exciting.



After the warm up and some little trick of running had been told to us, we went to the next activities,it is a relay race.I didn't had a team so I just stand by a cone.It was Akanesi's  team,I stand on their cone,but the thing is I didn't have a team and I can't go on other one's because they are no more cones I can stands on to.

But the thing make me annoyed is they don't let me change my spot,they said that we not supposed to change our spot.But I can see that they are changing theyself and other group's people is change their spot too.This make me annoyed,sad and it felt that I'd been crowed of this group even I am not in this group.

Also I found a challenge to myself,to run fast.I hate running in every time,except I m running towards friends or foods.Running slow and strength is my point.I need to  challenge myself more and try more harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment