Wednesday 8 November 2017

Manaiakalani film festival T4W4

Image result for manaiakalani
IALT showing school value and showing positive behaviour during movies time.

Today is the Manaiakalani film festival,this film festival is hold up once a year,and because this is the 10th year of the Manaiakalani film festival.Every school has at least 10 movies had made up.The total of the movies is above 100.

I love the funny movie more than others movie.I most love the movies from Point England,because the movies from their I didn't watch it before,that makes me feel very curious of the movies they've made up.

'The wrong movie','The real story of Peter Pan' and 'Clay Lien' is my favourite movie in all the movies.They are very funny to me and I very like it.
Here are the link to those three movie.
The wrong movie     The real story of Peter Pan      Clay Lien

I very enjoy the film that they've show us,specially the movies that contects funny elements.It is pity that I can't see the movies from other school's in the cinema.Also I think the movie didn't send all the movie out on the screen or maybe is because I didn't read well of the tittle that when I am watch the movie online will produce an illusion which I didn't watch this movie before.

And,I have a buddy that is not naughty and she can listen to me that I not need to too worry about she and she is respect to me.She is a good buddy and I very like her.The only thing is when I hold her hand,her hand will usually hurt my leg but it is alright to me.

I didn't found any bad and hard while we are in the cinema,the only thing I feel challenge is watch myself on the screen.I am bashful to see myself in the movies even only has one moment and I am stand on the side way.

No comments:

Post a Comment