Friday 10 November 2017

Te Tuhi artwork trip T4W4

IALT draw myself a own Tuangawaewae step by step.

Today is the second time we come to the artwork trip,we are making another artwork which is called Tuangawaewae and it means a place to stand.I think today is a very fun day,I always enjoy the time in the artwork gallery.


That is what our art work should look like,the blank bubble at right bottom is the area we draw the story that represent out culture.The middle bubble s the house we live in our culture and the bubble with green paint is a pattern that represent our culture.The diamonds in the red paint content the name of your family member,not including tou aunty and uncle's family.

Salome,our teacher in artwork trip is already draw the lines in pencil for us,we only need to draw the lines out with the black maker pen.We need to draw the lines twice that it is bold,I try to make the line evenly and beautiful but I is easy to shock my hands that is very bad to my draws.

I didn't draw the diamonds like the image I showed,I draw the circles around my family's name.Because I don't know how to spell my big sister's name that I write it into Chinese and I am nearly write it too bold.

The first bubble which is the one with green paint,we need a piece or paper and cut it into the shapes that represent our culture,I choose this pattern to be my pattern and also the story that represent our culture.

I draw a house I live in China in the second bubble,because in china most of the houses is tall buildings,I don't know other's building but my house is kinda tall and it has a rooftop which is use to grow vegetables and the chickens.

In the ends of the lesson we have make another fun drawing,we will have a brown paper,a color paper we need to rip to some pieces,a blue ink paper and a picture that we can draw on it.

We put down the brown paper first and we put some color paper that we have already rip it into pieces,put the blue ink paper which need to put the ink to the brown paper and we cover it with our picture,then we can on the picture,we are using pencils to follow the picture to draw the out lines of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment