Thursday 16 November 2017

Technology T4W5

WALA the knowledge for foods in the work task.

Today we are not going to bake anything,Mrs.Tuipulotu is away that Mrs.Heka is work to us today.She is a food technology teacher for senior student in Tamaki college.

We going to finish up a paper task which is all about food and the knowledge about the food.First we have a word task that we already have at last term,so Mrs.Heka just talk with us about the first page then give us another sheet to do.

She gave us ten minute to do a cross word and she is doing cross words too.The cross i choose to do is a hard one,it has backwards and most of the words I don't know the means.I am getting anxious when the time we left is less and less.Can't very focus on the words.

The bigger words is more easy to find,because the place it can been is not too many,but the small words like neb is hard to find,I still didn't find out where is neb.The time up,Mrs.Heka already finish a cross word and she is late.But Mrs.Heka's cross words is easy,I try to cheat myself,but I know this is the fact,she is good at finding the words.
In this task we need to find out the issues in this image like the pet is not suppose to in the kitchen but in this picture they has a cat and a dog in kitchen which is wrong and is dangerous.

This task,we need to write the name of the equipment at the left side of paper.And we need to write down the use of the equipment at the right hand side,I know most of the equipment but the food probe.

I've use them at past but I don't know their name.
So I just copy Mrs.Heka who has write down the name and use at the white board.

No comments:

Post a Comment