Friday 3 November 2017

Te Tuhi artwork trip T4W3

IALA the tapa of pacific and making our own tapa patten.

Today we are going to the Te Tuhi,the artwork show.I thought I never been there before,but when I saw the Te Tuhi artwork show,I am sure that I've been there for many times.

Today we are not only came to visit the artwork show,we are learning about it and we are drawing our own.We have family,culture,home and interest to draw.I am not a people that know any patterns meaning so I just draw the thing I think can present my home,culture,interest and family.

Huriata come late today so she didn't go to the artwork trip,but she is with us to the trip,I thought she is Faith when she sit down so I am shock when I saw her.
She nearly with us for the whole day,only work in Room 10 for the last 45 minute in the day.

The artwork trip is very fun to me,but I have a challenge for draw the symbols in the paper in the artwork show.The 8b pencil is too rough to me to draw,but I like to paint the color on it,even it is hard to didn't cover the line.

The last programme we have is to draw the things in the artwork room!I like to draw and I am exciting to this programme.We have a quick board and a little piece of paper that has been cut like this:

We are using this to focus on a area of one thing and draw it down on our paper.I've never use a quick board before but I've heard it,I very want to try it and it feels cool.First time we draw a thing inside the artwork room then we'll get out the room to draw something outside the room.

I draw a little man on the wall at first,when we get out the room,Huriata and me went to a humanoid sculpture wearing a swim tog.






















And that's what we done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment