Monday 27 November 2017

Mauri lesson with Ms.Aireen T4W7

IALT define mauri's  meaning to me and explain it.

This is the works I've done today and I finally notice what is mauri means to me,it is a feeling that everyone have,this is a feeling usually is what we feel to the place that we live in.For example,you left your home for one years long,when you back to your home and look at your parent and friends,you will feel "Here is my home."

You won't feel too much mauri to your home if you didn't live at there for a long time or didn't left there for a long time.Mauri has a different name as I know,it is called sense of belonging.That's how can I finally understand what is mauri means.


To finish up this DLO has a difficult,it is that you really need to understand what is mauri means to you,if you don't,you will find out you can't write down a words about the questions.But search is a good things to do when you didn't know a thing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment