Tuesday 1 August 2017

Math T3W2

IALA practicing my basic fact.

This week we are learning about basic facts of our math,because we can't quickly figure out the maths question so we are learning our multiplication again,we are learning basic facts of math.I like math,every time we finish fitness I will very happy that we will doing our math even my friend didn't like math.

  
This is what I done in the math time,we also have done a 3 minute multiplication question sheet,and we have play a math competition game,Ms.Komor will chose two people to answer a math question and the first one called out the correct answer is win and Ms.Komor will chose another person from the name stick and repeat until last people.The first time I am the last one and I win the game,it is very nervous when I stand up and my leg is shaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment