Friday 28 July 2017

Math T3W1

IALT using multiplication and division to figure out the answer.

This week,our group's task is about multiplication and division,the most easy one is the first question,which asking me 4 x ? = $327.55,what is ?,the answer is 81.88,when I figure out the answer I find out the the answer just write down on the task,and I felt complicated.
When I figure out the answer and doing my third question the we are going to do our reading task and I stop it.I felt very regret that I didn't finish up the question,we have 3 page and 12 total question.The question is very hard that usually need to think a long time to figure out a answer,when I finish a question I will check on the calculator to see have I doing wrong.Facts have proved that most of my answer is corret taht I felt very glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment