Monday 3 July 2017

What am I grateful for T2W10

IALT using S.E.E strategy to express my grateful.

I am grateful to my family,friends and the reader to my fanfic.
My family have my parents ,sisters ,brothers , aunt ,uncle ,grandma and grandpa .They are all important for because they are helping for my learning and they can makes me feel happy.For example,when I don’t know what do I need to do on my homework they will come and helps me or I will looking some video with my brother or looking at what he are playing.

I am grateful to my friends too,because they have giving me helps,encourage also they will makes me feel happy.When I was sad or angry for something or someone,the people who first find out I am sad is my friends,for example.If I getting sad or angry at school,my parent can’t be the first one to know that I am sad,most times my friend is the first one to find I am sad.
My family and friends is the most important people in my mind,but the reader to novel is important too, I have write some fanfic online,the reader’s encourage is the power to me that makes me want to write it done.For example,If I have published a new chapter and no one is encourage or even no one press the like butten then I will just delete it.
I am enjoyed when I am writing my work,because I feel that is a good time to thing about what did the people round me have do to me,do they helpful or do they not.The challenge I found is that"Who do I grateful for?Do they even help me?Why do I grateful for?"This is a little challenge but it is helping me to think about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment