Thursday 27 July 2017

Technology T3W1


IALA making a clock with Ms.Ferguson

Today we are going to Technology,we are the graphic group and we are doing our clock,this week I am with Ms.Ferguson to help others.We are doing together even I am not sure why I am following Ms.Ferguson.We are study the design is  fit or not.My original intention is want to know what do I doing next because I am not sure what do I do and I with Ms.Ferguson doing others clock for all the time,fortunately,my work will done next week and I can plant my clock.
Image result for wood circle
The wood been cut down is like this image but the color is more dark and the middle have a square hole,our clock not all like this,but some is like this,the funny things is someone's clock is not smooth and she draw it again.Ms.Ferguson say this is a orange draw like a potato.I working with Ms.Ferguson a whole morning and I've learn how to use the cutting machine and I have help Ms.Ferguson register the roll in the computer.I felt fun when I was work with Ms.Ferguson,I learn something and my work didn't getting bad,I am expect next Thursday's come.

No comments:

Post a Comment