Monday 7 August 2017

Kiwisport T3W3

WALA hip hop and the dance move.

Today is Monday and we are going to learn about Hip hop,we learn that Hip hop have four element and it is dance,art,rap and music.Social dance also is part of hip hop.
B-boy and B-girl means break boy and break girl,break dance is the dance part of hip hop,poetry is the part of rap,graffiti is under the art and DJ is under to music.And I;ve know that hip hop is from New york,and is start in 1973 by African,American and Latinos
Image result for hip hop
We have follow Ms.Jazmine learn about the movement about hip hop,I like hip hop because it is very fun,and we've learn,Smuff,James brown,Janet Jackson and Alf,Janet Jackson is pretty hard to me,I can't coordinate my body so if I am doing my hands then my leg will be weird,if I do my legs my hand will not moving just stuck at there.When we are finishing our lesson,we are doing a freestyle circle,we stand as a circle,and we clapping our hands with music,and we need to do a freestyle on the middle of circle.I've do a splits,the movement they do most is a dab.

This is a video for the whole movement we did in today,and is by four students and our teacher Ms.Komor.

No comments:

Post a Comment