Thursday 10 August 2017

Technology T3W3

IALA making a clock by myself.

Today we are still painting our clock model! I am very exciting of paint,because I am very like to drawing,but the things go so bad is that Kensington mixed my color all together,he needs to feel happy that I only needs green not other color and the green is in the other plate,otherwise I think I will punch him.Forget this,other things in the technology is still fun and happy.And I know that yellow and blue mixed the green.I like painting,the challenge to me in the technology is that I want to use the very thin brush to paint my work and I alway cross the line that I need to paint another color the cover the color.

This is main part to my clock,my one is have a arrow on it.And every time I look at my clock I will feel despair and despise.because it is crack and I feel it is ugly that don't even want to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment