Thursday 3 August 2017

Technology T3W2

IALA make a clock.

Today we are still with Ms.Ferguson and making our clock,when we go in the classroom,I found that my design is cut out but it is cracked,because the line I draw is not straight and I draw the straight just above it,that makes my design crack,even I am very regret about it,but I didn't draw it again,because it will waste my time so I just a line on my model then paint it,my design is a sword with an arrow,that clock I make have a important meaning in my mind.Image result for clock cardboard model
That is a example for our clock,our design is not like that.The challenge I find in this technology lesson is that paint the color in the correct place and don't step over the line that I draw on my model.But I feel very fun when I was painting,I like art.

No comments:

Post a Comment