Tuesday 8 August 2017

Cybersmart - 24 hour digital footprint map

IALA create our own digital footprint.

Today we are still with Mrs.Shearing doing our cybersmart.Last week we are talking about digital footprint and today we are still talking about digital footprint and we are going to making our own digital print map.
This is my digital footprint map,it is start at 07/08/2017 Am10:25 and to 08/08/2017 Am10:15.That is which web site I went in one day's time.The black footprint on the map is telling you which way because didn't have this you can't know which web I've on.I'm enjoy to do this,I thought this fun is because I don't need to do to many brainstorm,but the things makes me feel impatient is that when I'm done it in half-way,I am very easy which web is the next and the order is easy to mix up.

No comments:

Post a Comment