Wednesday 2 August 2017

Reading T3W2

WALT summarise an article.

We've got a new reading task,the tittle is called "Rowing to the Olympics",from the tittle I can tell that this article is about boat and Olympics,that whole article had tell me some information about a kind of ship called "Megabyte" .The whole article is talk about a man called D'Arcy row the boat from his home to Nelson,I think D'Arcy rowing the boat to their is because there have his lover,his lover is called Emily.The things in this story are most makes me impressive is D'Arcy tell the seagull he loves Emily.The challenge I've found in this article is to understand this article,because this article tell me the story about D'Arcy,Olympics and the facts about Megabyte that makes me feel confuse about this article.

Here are some facts about Megabyte.

No comments:

Post a Comment