Friday 18 August 2017

Writing T3W4

IALA the relate of  afakasi and chameleon in the poem.
Image result for afakasi chameleon
This is the poem that Ms.Aireen show us and learn yesterday.Yesterday in the writing lesson,Ms.Aireen show us a video about chameleon,before this video I don't know what is chameleon but when I see the whole body of chameleon I already know what it is,I've seen it many time in the internet and I know some information about it but I don't know the name in english.But our focus is on afakasi chameleon,in this poem,the author says that every afakasi is a chameleon.Afakasi is the people have different cultual blodd,like their mother is Cook islands,father is Samoa,grandfather is Tonga and grandmother is Fiji,then you will be a afakasi,afakasi is the people have more than one bloodline.In the poem,I found many words I don't know and some words have the wrong meaning that makes me feel weird.Like poly hued,in the translation it changed to spotted.The challenge to me is to read that poem and understand it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment