Tuesday 29 August 2017

Reading T3W6


WALT:  Use what I know to understand the text


This is what do I have done in today's reading task.The article we reading in this week is called Hobbies in Pursuit of happiness.This article have many information of hobbies that others can have a look at this,I think this article have plenty information that is good to read.In this article,I found a challenge,the challenge is understand the text,because some of the sentence is not make sense to me that when I read ahead,it will be hard to me to read and understand it.But the things go lucky is that I can look at the translation or I can just ask someone to help me understand the text. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!!
    Hi Rosemary , Nicely done on your reflection. Good job Rosemary for finishing your maths work , I am so happy for you. Your so smart in maths.
    Good Job Rosemary!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Akih,you can be smart too and thank you for your praise.

      Delete