Thursday 31 August 2017

Technology T3W6

IALH to make a Oreo milkshake.

Today is the first I go to food technology in this year,and today we are making a Oreo milkshake!I never have a chance to drink a milkshake before.Actually I have chance to drink a milk at before,but I always lost it unbelievable.This is the first time I drink milkshake and the first to make one.My cooking buddy is Huriata,I thought she is not here and she was not here but she comes.

We need a whole bag of Oreo,two cup of milk,when we finish we have spray some cream and put some chocolate sauce on the top.We also have use a bowl,a measuring cup and a blender to make a milkshake.first of all we put the Oreo inside and we put the milk inside it,when I turn it on,the milk come out of the blender just at the time,and Huriata quickly put her hand on the lid and I turn off it.I never use the blender before that I don't know when we using the blender we need use hand hold it down to make sure it didn't come out.Even it still very yum when we put the cream and chocolate sauce on,but it was very sweet,because when I nearly finish it,I put more chocolate sauce in the milkshake that makes it too sweet.So,at last,I let Huriata have a taste,even she said that was too sweet that I just throw it in the bin.

That is what are our milkshake look like,but the cup is not the glass,is the plastic

2 comments:

  1. Great picture love to see you onto it and do your blogging straight away have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rosemary,
    I really love your picture you got there great Job.I really hope you enjoyed your milkshake you and your buddy!
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete