Thursday 24 August 2017

Technology T3W5

IALT making a clock in the Tamaki college.

Today we have finish our clock!We've done it in the last ten minute,when I am waiting for my clock,I am helping Ms.Ferguson to making the clock,my clock is a sword and with a arrow.I am very happy of my clock,even it is crack and the paint is weird,and here is the picture for my clock.
The yellow heart is been blocked by the minute hand,but you can see there have a green heart at the bottom yellow part,this is also the arrow.The sword and the arrow is two character's symbolic,and the purple point and the blue point on the sword is the color of there eyes.When I finish my clock,I am also helping Ms.Ferguson to make the clocks to other,I was been Ms.Ferguson's assistant.I like graphic,it is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment