Wednesday 9 August 2017

Math T3W3

IALA using multiplicative thinking and division to figure out the answer.

This week's math we are focus on division and the group question is asking me to use a different strategy to figure out the answer.At the beginning I am with Leilani and Losana do the math question that need a buddy,because Losana is going do something that I am with Leilani to buddy up.
This is what do I do in this week,I am using place value like this to figure out the answer even this is not my way to figure the answer
The whole tasks,the hardest one to me is question 5 and 13,because I need to do many little question in this big question and they are the big number,that kind of question is easy to makes me impatient.But the easiest one is that question one,because the first question will not be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment