Wednesday 25 October 2017

Writing T4W2



IALT using the S.E.E.E  to write the explanation writing.

Today we have another writing time,I think I am going well so far,my ideas can come out quickly for my writing,even though some of my ideas is not fit for the writing.

Now I am working on third paragraph,my key idea for my third paragraph is what are the good effect for build a positive relationships.If build positive relationships is not helping yourself, why do we still going to build positive relationships.

The biggest problem is that I write few line then I will delete the lines I've just written down because I am not comfortable and approving to my lines,that makes my work is not easy to finish.

I am approving the paragraph I written down for my explanation writing,but I am worry about my the information I've given.Because I am feeling that the information I give is not enough to others,but I will try to give more information.I'll soon finish up my explanation writing for this week in a level 4 student,that will be my goal.
Image result for explanationImage result for writing word

No comments:

Post a Comment