Friday 20 October 2017

Reading T4W1


WALT:  gather, evaluate and synthesise. I can produce information from my own informed perspective.


This week my reading group is reading a article called Rep.This article is about a boy,his name is Ricky.RIcky is a right wing and he plays rugby and the article tells me that he runs very fast.

Ricky have very good skills,the remarkable skill,but his character is very bad and his coach and his father decide to take Ricky to the counselling in the holiday.His coach said that Ricky is getting a rep and it is not a good one,his temper is a real problem.

Aaron,he have beat Ricky that makes Ricky very hate him.
"No way you can take my spot"And n way you can be my friend,Ricky said to Aaron.In the game day,Aaron take Ricky's spot.I think Ricky's disgust for Aaron is up to the top.

When Ricky back from the counselling session.At last,the article tells me that Ricky and Aaron is very good mate now.And Ricky is polite now,when Aaron said he would have the right wing spot.Ricky said"Don't be greedy,you already is the left wing."and he didn't be angry or a give Aaron a frozen face.

No comments:

Post a Comment