Thursday 19 October 2017

Technology T4W1

IALT making a pinwheel pizza by listen to the instruction.

Today we are making a pinwheel pizza,and today is the first technology in Tern 4! I never make a pizza for myself before,but I've bake the pizza that is already done for us in the Pak'nsave.

Steps to make a pinwheel pizza
  1. Lay out on the dairy product chopping board.
  2. Paste the pastry with tomato paste
  3. Dice pepper,tomato,onion,salami and spread on top of the pastry
  4. Top up with the cheese and roll into round
  5. Bake the pastry in 180 degree for 15 mins.
Huriata usually is come late to the technology or even not coming to the technology,but she come to the class today,I asked her did she come to the technology by car and she said that she had a lift from Ms.Aireen.

This is what our pin wheel pizza look like,like a sausage roll but it is a pin wheel pizza,I never saw a pizza look like a sausage and today I saw it.Huriata said that our pin wheel pizza is the dirtiest pin wheel pizza and I seconded her.

No comments:

Post a Comment