Tuesday 17 October 2017

Cure kids red nose day gold coin event T4W1

IALT use my best and complete the task.

Today we have a cure kids red nose day gold coin event.I never heard red nose day before so I am exciting for this,my complain for no kiwi can is all gone.

When we to the field for the cure kids' activity,the other class still playing their game,the girls and boys sit on the different bench.We sit on the broken bench and without the tree,but we are playing the pushing game by standing on the bench.The boys is playing Pukana game stand on the shadow.

While we are playing,Room 10 is coming down to the field with us.Today we have play two game in this programme but actually we can play three game.Even though we didn't play three game,it is still very fun!

Room 10 and Room 9 is not going to playing together,I am not sure that Room 10 played three game or only two game like us,but I think they still have fun.

The first game we play is a game that we need to use the 'noodles' to guard our cone in our hula hoop.We play three round of this game.Even thought many people didn't take one  cone but the first two round still is my team win.The third round is boys versus girls.We didn't win but we got a lot of fun,it is the first time take the cone and didn't been caught.

The next game is a game we've play in the basketball,it is the game we need to hold the ball and touch the other team's member and we can't throw the ball.We play two round,first round I didn't been caught and next round I am not even hit one people!


No comments:

Post a Comment