Thursday 26 October 2017

Technology T4W2

IALT make a awesome rock cake with cream and chocolate sauce.

Today is the day we going to the technology,we are going to make a rock cake with cream and chocolate sauce.My partner Huriata came late again,but the lucky thing was she came to the technology.
I get a challenge for put the rock cake in the oven,because I had been burnt from the oven that I am scared of the oven.But I am proud that my rock cake mixed very well.

The ingredients of rock cake and the step:
  • One and a half cup of S.R.E
  • half cup of sugar.
  • 50g of butter.
  • 1 egg
  • one fourth milk.
 First step you need to mix the ingredients all together then spoon 8 rock cake onto flat baking tin.Remember to preheat the oven 180°C!

When we look in the oven,I can see the rock cake is started to swell and I said to Huriata that we have a pork bun,then we are joking around the 'pork bun' and hand.When we start to put the cream and chocolate sauce on top of the cake,a very magical stuff start.


The one had been flipped was Huriata's cake and the one is normal is my one,but the thing is Ms.Tuipulotu put the cream and chocolate sauce on Huriata's cake and mine one didn't had anything on top.

This fact makes me feeling bad but I took two of Huriata's cake and gave her two ofd  mine cake.Then I found out that my bag drop on somewhere that I can't find it.That I am feeling very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment