Monday 30 October 2017

Kiwi sport T3W3

IALT show my best and challenging myself in the kiwi sport.

Today is the first day in week 3 for term 3,but today is the first day that we have Kiwi sport in team 3.We didn't have kiwi sport first week and we miss the kiwi sport last week because we have a holiday last week.

I am not sure what we are focus on,but I know it will be relate with running.We have a warm up and a warm up game.The game we already know,it is the noodle game,and the coach with us in this term is the coach that play with us in the cure kids event!If no one said this,I will not realize that he is the one with us in cure kids event.

In the warm up,we've learn some movement,it is high knees,moving arms,foot can touch your back,head still and run still.It is too hard to me to run like that and I don't think others can.I am very bad at running and I hurt my thigh three days ago.We even need to run backwards.

The warm up game is very fun,I take half of the cone for the other team,but the thing that is so bad is that the time is up and I still running.The two game are very bad that our team didn't win any game but I am still found fun.

The challenge to me is the last game,race the ball.They asked me to catch the ball fast and pass the ball quickly but Akanesi throw the ball to my side,think I have a two metre arm to catch it.But it is still successfully,sometimes I didn't very catch ball that waste some time but it is not very matter to me.

And here is some videos for today.x

No comments:

Post a Comment