Tuesday 24 October 2017

Kiwi can T4W2

IALA respect others in any where I have been.
Image result for kiwi canImage result for 俯卧撑小人
Today we have the first Kiwi can in this term,three week didn't been Kiwi can,I nearly forget we have Kiwi can today.Yesterday we have a extra holiday,so Ms.Lilly had asked us did we had a good day and did we wanted to share.No one raised their hands up.

"Does Ms.Lilly feeling awkward?"I thought,because it is feeling weird and awkward to me.

The topic for this term is respect,everyday we are talking about respect but how many people can respect others is a puzzle.The activity is Sally Up Sally Down,Ms.Lilly said this is a song,and what we need to do is to everytime it sings sally down we need to bent down do the squat and wait until it sangs sally up,then we can bent up.This is very challenging my leg and my body,but I made it!I feeling very proud to myself.

The second activity,still is Sally Up Sally Down but we are changing  a little bit,we had been spite to two group and one group need to choose one people,then Ms.Lilly will give a animal,other people need to guess what is the animal,the people who had been chosen can't say any word except yes or no.

The another group need to do push up with the Sally Up Sally Down song until the other group figure out the animal or the song finish.My group didn't need to do too many push ups but the other group were.

Image result for sally up sally down squat challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment