Thursday 26 October 2017

Math T4W2

IALT finish my task by using multiplication thinking.


Today is Thursday and we still have our math and the first thing I going to do about math is to finish my word problem.The word problem is very easy to me that I very wanted to make it more harder that I could challenged myself.

I finish the two word problem very quickly and write down why do I use this strategy.Then I play the snakes and chances with Kensington,Akih and Monita.The question in this game is too easy to me that I decided not to play this game any more except the question is more hard.

Then we started to play the flash cards,I want to play the division cards but Kensington said that the boys were not given the cards even if Kensington is very polite.I felt helpless then Ms.Komor told us to ask the harder question to each other.

I am happy of that decision but then we need to pack up and going outside for morning tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment