Monday 16 October 2017

The first day back to school T4W1

IALT record my first day back to school using.

Today is the first day I come back from the holiday!I am a person that very hard to wake up from my warm bed even it is not warm any more.I hardly step out my bed and wearing my school uniform,I make two sandwich for my lunch and morning tea.
I am trying to diet,my dad always said that I am fat,I know I am but I am still don't want to know this fact.
I wake up my dad to let him take me to the school.On the car,I realize that I didn't eat anything for my breakfast and I am feeling very hungry.It is a very bit bad at the first day back to school.

I step in my school,I push the door walk by the corner and I saw Kelly.
"Hey Rosemary!"
Kelly called out my name in a weird tune.
"Hi,Sally!"

I called back in a weird tune too,and I called out her name in to Sally as usual.I walked in the class and said hello to Ms.Komor.I put my bag on to the bottom of a table and started to taking the chairs of the chair stack.Biana and Monita walk in,they put their bag on the floor beside the table and helping me up.

We have a assembly today,it is a assembly about'salt' and 'healthy'.Neela,who is the speaker of this assembly,we can join in Neela's programme,first we need to give her our height,weight,blood test and to test our waist.Then we need to give them our urine that most of us can't accept,at last we need to answer their question.That is the whole assembly about,to ask isn't any one want to join with she.

In the afternoon we are working on our inquiry,which is about games.That is a very interesting topic to me and I am exciting to playing the games even though we won't play too much at the same time.

And the most exciting thing to me the Chinese language week!!I am not sure what we are doing for the Chinese language week but I am have a little bit disappoint that we didn't talk about it in today but it is the first day in Term 4 I am still exciting to learn more things about the writing and reading also math.

No comments:

Post a Comment