Thursday 19 October 2017

Math - square root T4W1

IALT figure out how to solve the square root problem.
Image result for square root
This week I had a new math challenging,it was the square root,I had asked my dad when I get back to home,he told me that when he is young he had a little book for square root,they need to remember all of it,because they can't take it when they are test.If you remember the number of 1 - 16,the question when be more easy to solve easily

Square root is a kind of strategy in math that I had interest but feeling very hard.Square root is easy to understand but hard to figure out,to me it is like that.Square root can figure out with out calculator,but I need many some time to figure out how.

I thought that if I can remember all the answer for 1 to 16,I would solve most of the square root problem easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment