Friday 8 September 2017

Tonga language week T3W7

IALA Tonga in the assembly with friends.

Yesterday we have a Tonga language and a Tonga food tasting!The food is yum,performance is good and the cloth is beautiful!This is a very fun assembly.Because it have many parent come to our assembly so that some of the year eight and seven is sit on the ground,but it didn't damage their good mood.The performance that I most like is the teachers and students dance,this is the most loud performance in the whole assembly,I think half school is stand on the stage and dance together.But I just sit on the chair and watch the fun.
Here is the video of this dance.

I very like the cloth that they wear,they are very beautiful!And here are some photo to some of the people that performance!


I didn't have the picture for the foods,but the foods is filled up three big tables!But the foods that I very want is only some,the things make me feel bad is that I am having some chop suey and Matthew keep putting some golden color food in my plate and I didn't like it.Even I try to give some to Huriata and she said she didn't like it.But I still got fun yesterday!The performance 

No comments:

Post a Comment