Monday 18 September 2017

Swimming Lesson T3W9

WALT swimming in the Lagoon pools with our mate.

Today is the first day that we going to swimming!I didn't forget my things and get ready to the swim lesson,but I feeling shy because I am fat.The girls and boys is being split to two group,I thought Room 4 is girls too and I found that they are boys but it is alright because we are not in a same pool and I never worry about that.

When we go into the pools the first thing we do is to swim across the pool,why do we do that is because the swim teacher need to put us into groups,I am in the orange group and the people with me is Pairs,Lizzy,Teresa,Irys,Constanze,Faith,Leilani,Aja,Ana and Serenity.

When our swim teacher write down our names,she told us the first thing we need to do,we need to 'flew' on top the water and we need to roll forward.When I try to flew on top the water I am feeling very exciting because I very very like to swim and stay in the water.Also we have done swim toward the black thing,in the second round we need to swim toward it and come back.Today is very fun and I very enjoy it.The only thing I feel challenge is to flew on the water,because I am not sure how to flew on top the water,it is not easy to flew on the water for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment