Monday 11 September 2017

MOTAT trip T3W8

IALA going the MOTAT trip to learn about our inquiry topic hobbies.

Today we are going the MOTAT trip!!!That is a very exciting day,but I forget today we have MOTAT trip that when I get sick,I am think that do I still going to school or stay at home.That is lucky that I choose the school,because I already pay for it and if I didn't go on the trip I will feel very bad and also is because that trip is very fun!

After the safety talk and other things we are going the game maker!The people talk to us is a software engineering and her name is called Emma,she is pretty and the content she told us is very fun.For our first lesson,this is very fun and I still want to do it again! She told us how the 'draw' a game,and at the last she let us change our game to others to get some feedback.I change with Huriata,her game is very easy to died that very want to complete this task.I told her that her game is fun because it is hard and Huriata said to me that my game is fun because it is fun but I knew what is her mean,also Ricky's game is very hard too but Ricky's one is give you some wish and break it.

The next thing we do is going inside the building and playing around!it have the trampoline,machine ball also the weird drum and a little visit around this building.The trampoline is easy to fell if I jump to high or the movement is too big,but I still is the third place!The machine ball is a little bit hard,because it need you to control the machines ball and let it get out the maze in time,the people in our group is many people complete the this little game,and the weird drum is very weird that don't know how to discribe it,but it is because I can't get the meaning of this drum.


In our whole day trip on MOTAT,it still have a very good things that I want talk to you guys,this thing is the old train!But I am too busy to play with Huriata that I didn't have a good view outside the window when the train is arrived to the end.Even this is a big regret but today is very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment