Thursday 14 September 2017

Technology T3W8

IALT how to make a potato salad with sausage.

Today we are making the potato salad with sausage,when Mrs.Tuipulotu said that message to us,I am very suprise,because last week she said that we are going to making the honey chicken his week.And now Mrs.Tuipulotu said that we will make honey chicken next week.Hope that I don't need to wait again.For today's food,that what it look like

Huriata is coming late so this week I am with Faith,when I am looking after the potato and I turn around want to talk to Faith that I found Huriata is sit on the chair which makes me stunned for a moment.except the some piece of the sausage is stick on the pan,the whole things is very good and yummy.

And this is how to make the potato salad with sausage.
1.Peel the potato slice and cook until soft,boil together with egg.
2.Draw using the colander and put it into big silver bowl
3.Dice the ham,red onion and crate the carrot
4.Put everything together and mix it with potato salad.

For the sausage:
Fry the sausage until golden brown serve it with potato salad on a plate.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Rosemary,
    Great Job on your reflection about technology for your readers to know information about what you are doing.I hope you also enjoy making food with your parnters.Great Job Keep it up Rosemary!

    ReplyDelete