Tuesday 5 September 2017

Sudden death rock paper scissors T3W7

IALT try to beat another people by playing rock paper scissors.
Image result for rock paper scissors
Yesterday morning Ms. Komor took us play a game called sudden death rock paper scissors. This is a long name but it is attractive to me,but I am embarrassed to play with others that I chose to play with my friend.sIn the first round the winner is me,even this game is a game about lucky or bad luck .In second round,maybe it wants to prove my think,in the second and third round I am lose very quick,the funny things is that I am play with monita when we are both 'death' but when I turn around,Amour was come to my side and said"It is my turn now" then I answer to him I already death.Second round's winner is Vuni and the third round's winner is Leilani.I am very bad at this game,but this is very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment