Thursday 7 September 2017

Technology T3W7

IALT make the Jam & Cinnamon muffin.

Today we are learning how to make a jam & cinnamon muffin.I am go to take the dry ingredient,it was 1 and a half cup of flour and half cup sugar.And we need to mix the wet ingredient,one egg,one third of cup oil and half cup milk.For the topping of the muffin we needs 1 tsp of brown sugar,1 tsp of cinnamon and 1 tsp of jam.When we finish to mix the wet and dry ingredient I am going to putting the jam in middle of the muffin and put the brown sugar on top of it.

I am joking with Huriata when I am put it in and when we are waiting for the muffin cooked I am learn how to draw the hands with Huriata.Also Ms.Tuipulotu and had tell we a message, next week we are going to make a Chinese honey chicken with rice,I like eating rice so actually I am happy,but when Ms.Tuipulotu said Chinese,some people are looking at me because I am Chinese that makes me feel very awkward.I am hoping next week when I making the rice no one will come and ask me how to do it and some stupid question or when my group finish to cook some people will come up and asking some makes me mad's question.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Rosemary,
    I really love your reflection at technology with cooking Cinnamon muffin.Hope you enjoy eating it with your buddy.

    ReplyDelete