Tuesday 12 September 2017

Math T3W8

IALT using group basket to practice my basic math.

For today's math,I am still with Leinani and today we have a play for bingo and we move to little game,this is game is roll once your dice and how many number your dice come up how many step you go,and if the color on the board is blue you need to take a blue card and answer the question on the card,same as the red side.

The next game we play is called Twenty - nine and every time I bit her every time.What we need to do is to using the counter and we need put it on top of the number zero,when the game start,you need to move one space to another number and add the number together,the first one have twenty nine altogether is when and if your number is bigger than 29 you will out,this game is very fun and I very like that,this is the first game that I always win Leilani,we have make to start number to 1,2,3,4 also 5,but I all win,the last bureau we need to pack up that we didn't have the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment