Monday 4 September 2017

Math T3W7


WALT - practice our basic facts knowledge to solve number problems.
Image result for math
For today's math,my group is doing group basket,group basket is the basket that include the group tasks.My partner for today is Leilani,first thing we play is the bingo game,we need to roll the dice and times it by 3,the first one first all the block is the winner.But this is too easy and I have a wrong understand for this game that we move to the another bingo game.This another game is the 5 times table,and we need to make a line with counter.

I roll the dice,it was three,I times it with 5 but the bingo table didn't have 15,I roll it again,it was three again!At this time,Leilani said that we can use two dice to make 7-9,we need to add the two number together and time it with 5.Because the bingo table didn't have 50,so if we the number is bigger than 10,we can times the two number on the dice.

This game is fun to me and I very like to play the bingo game even I usually lose in those kind of game.The challenge I've found in the game is that to figure out the way to win more quickly.
This is what are the bingo table look like.The smallest number is 20 and the biggest number is 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment