Tuesday 19 September 2017

Maori language assembly T3W9

IALA Maori language in the assembly and watch the performance.
Image result for maori language week
Today morning are having a assembly about Maori!I think this assembly is for last week's Maori language week and I am enjoy this assembly,the only two things I feel bad is that I can't understand many of the Maori and I am very hot during the assembly time.

During the assembly time,we have sing three song,play one game and many performance,the last song we sing is write by Ms.Kyla and she are play a guitar when we are singing.Ms.Kyla is very good at playing guitar!She writes the song when she is learning about Maori that she write the song for her assignment.
Today is very fun,and the only thing I am struck is I am not very know about the Maori words.

No comments:

Post a Comment