Sunday 17 September 2017

Birthday T3W9

Today is my birthday and I am counting everyday when September started.
The 17th September,my birthday,my mum take me to the temple and read a whole book of buddhist scriptures,feeling bad and tired...But the meal is very yum,I push my mum back to home and we are going to buy something to eat.

My mum notice a cake shop that we walk in and I like two cake that I can't decide which one I am gonna to buy,at last I abandon the little mousse cake and I finally choose the big black forest cake.For the present,my mum buy me the tools to drawing that I choose by myself and we are deciding do we buy the digital board for drawing but we didn't buy it.My dad buy me a another cake,but the very funny things is that the cake my dad buy is same to my mum buys...I feeling despair when I heard this message.

Actually I want to try this mousse cake if I can,I still didn't know how can my dad and my mum can buy a cake that are same,I don't think this is because they are tacit understanding,Because they like different tastes.
Image result for 向阳坊 巧克力蓝莓慕斯蛋糕

No comments:

Post a Comment