Tuesday 7 March 2017

Weekend T1W6

WALT describe our weekend by reflection.
In this weekend I was as usually to playing my phone,the different is I don't need go to school in Monday,because Monday is Teacher only day."Do you want to some where play?"My dad asked me,"No,I want to."I answer back.I thought my dad is just asked me the question and if I said no he will stay at home just he thought if I said yes I thought he will take me to the Mt mountain...but I am not like to get outside,I like to stayed at home and played my phone
In Friday evening I am the english class,I forget to take my homework book and the whole week I didn't done anything,I am lucky that the teacher didn't said something to me.
I thought my dad would be go to doing his work and he was rest for his work because he need to stand a day so he would be go to there any more.I stay at home and sometimes will learn my grammar with my dad,but almost time I was played my phone.
In Monday,I woke up very late because I don't want to woke up from my bed,I like to lie down on my bed.I woke up late and I start to eat my lunch,I already miss out my breakfast.Then I start to playing my phone on my bed,after 2 o'clock I start to reading the book and practicing the grammar.I always finish it in 8 pm after dinner.I thought that I was so lazy to be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment